As a residency centre, the Cité internationale des arts brings together artists in residence and French professionals. As part of the partnership built with C-E-A / association française des commissaires d'exposition
(French curators' association)
, a program of (virtual) get-togethers between five artists in residence – recipients of the Cité internationale des arts Committees – and five curators who are members of C-E-A is proposed. Dialogues about the creation in progress and the time of the residency are to be discovered once a week.
Since 2017, C-E-A has been in residence at the Cité internationale des arts with a shared workspace and a resource centre on curatorial practices.
• April 11th: Christina Chirouze Montenegro with Rosa Maria Unda Souki (Brazil)
• April 18th: Claire Luna with Bianca Argimon (Spain)
• April 25th: Arlène Berceliot Courtin with Jean-Charles de Quillacq (France)
• May 2nd: Valentine Umansky with Cheikh Ndiaye (Senegal)
• May 9th: Aurélie Faure with Valerian Goalec (France)