As a residency center, the Cité internationale des arts brings together artists in residency and professionals. After a first edition in the spring of 2020, the series of numeric talks between artists in residency and curators is returning. The Work in progress (everyday) program features dialogues about the creation in progress and as part of the time of the residency.
Your program (subject to change):
• November 28th, 2020 | Elena Cardin, Nicolas Faubert & Mona Varichon
• December 18th, 2020 | Asli Seven & Julie Ramage
• January 8th, 2021 | Claire Luna & Zoreh Zavareh
• January 16th, 2021 | Guslagie Malanda & Mohammad Haji Shams Abyaneh
• February 12th, 2021 | Karin Schlageter & Claudia Tennant