This get-together invites us to put into dialogue different issues related to migration (rights, citizenship, living together, integration...) from a cultural perspective and to value the challenges and potentialities linked to a diversity of cultural expressions living in French, European and world territories. Participants will be invited to think about the conditions for plural societies and the construction of a common world where art and culture are essential tools for questioning the human being and "linking" for a European and global citizenship.
With the participation of :
- Damien Carême, Mayor of Grande-Synthe.
- Joséphine Brunner, Deputy Director, Cité internationale des arts.
- Kamilya Jubran, artist.
- Yves Pascouau, researcher at the Jacques Delors Institute and president of European Migration Law.
- Fabienne Brugère, philosopher and co-author of La fin de l'hospitalité.
- Pascal Brunet, Director of Relais Culture Europe.
- Jordi Baltà, Agenda21Culture, UCLG Committee.
- Brice Monnou, President of FECODEV and co-founder member of Forim.
- Davide Grosso, International Music Council.