This event presents the works of nine Finnish artists currently in residency at the Cité internationale des arts:
• musician Lauri Hyvärinen
• visual artist Mikko Kallio
• visual artist and scenographer Aino Koski
• visual artist Penni Vasama
• choreographer Favela Vera Ortiz
• composer Riitta Paakki
• multidisciplinary visual artist Tero Puha
• painter Maija Lassila
• musician Mikko Raasakka
Maija Lassila, Aino Koski, Riitta Paakki, Favela Vera Ortiz, Mikko Kallio, Tero Puha, Mikko Raasakka et Penni Vasama (Finland) are in residence at the Cité internationale des arts through the programme of the Finnish Foundation of the Cité des Arts in Paris.
Lauri Hyvärinen (Finlande) is a recipient of the Music commitees of the Cité internationale des arts.