Manushan was formed in 2006 in Tehran by two artists, songwriters and composers, Aïda Nosrat (singer, violinist) and Babak Amir Mobasher (guitarist).
Manushan music is the meeting point of Flamenco, Manouche Jazz, traditional Persian music and poetry and Azeri music (from Turkey, Iran, and Azerbaijan). The compositions evoke universal themes such as love, travel, or the philosophical peregrinations of this Iranian couple of creators of the 21st century, with rich influences.
- Agar bârân debârad, Aida & Babak
- Lâlâi-é mahtâb, Aida & Babak
- Shisho bardâr, Aida & Babak
- Naro, Azéri traditionnel, arrangé par Aida &Babak
- Zabâneh Eshgh, Antonio Licusati
- Ârezou, Azéri traditionnel, arrangé by Aida &Babak
- Parvaz-é Parvâné, Aida & Babak
- To Niloufar Shodi, Aida & Babak
- Miraghsam âvâzat râ, Aida & Babak
- Kié, kié dar mizané, chant traditionnel iranien, arrangé par Aida & Babak
- Sahary, hymne kurde soufi, arrangé par Aida & Babak