The entire team of the Cité internationale des arts is actively mobilized in the implementation of all the necessary preventive measures against the Coronavirus COVID-19 and is at your disposal for any questions you may have.
This message aims to remind you of the right gestures and reflexes to adopt in this context and to inform you of the measures taken by the Cité internationale des arts from the beginning of the epidemic in two points: 1) Information and prevention measures; 2) Measures taken by the Cité internationale des arts.
The instructions to be followed to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 have been posted for several days in various locations at the Cité internationale des arts, on the Marais and in Montmartre site, and are also available at the reception desk on the Marais site and from the attendant on the Montmartre site, in several languages. You will find them attached.
The Cité internationale des arts is informed daily of the evolution of the instructions set by the French government and updates the information posted.
Currently, the French government's recommendations are as follows:
For people who are in or returning from an area where the virus circulates:
• Monitor your temperature twice a day (fever is declared above 38 °C)
• Monitor any sign of fever or feverishness, cough, breathing difficulties
• Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or with a hydroalcoholic solution
• Avoid any physical contact with pregnant women, elderly people and people with health troubles
• Reduce non-essential activities (cinema, restaurants, parties…)
• Avoid places with at-risk individuals (maternity hospitals, hospitals, retirement homes…)
In case of fever or feverishness, cough, breathing difficulties, if you live in an area where the virus is circulating or during the 14 days after your return of a zone where the virus is actively circulating:
• Contact the French health emergency service SAMU (dial 15 on your phone)
• Avoid any contact with your relatives
• Do not go directly to your GP’s or to the hospital
Wearing a surgical mask is not recommended if you are not ill.
The mask is not the right answer for the general public because it cannot be worn permanently and has no indication except in case of close and prolonged contact with a patient.
In view of the latest recommendations by the French government regarding the protection against Covid-19, the Cité internationale des arts cancels all its programmes and Open Studios until further notice.
Til we meet again, please do go on our website and discover the new portraits of Cité’s artists in residence and the online sound exhibition of Frédéric Nauczyciel.